Welcome to your FREE recources!
We have compiled some useful guidance, downloads and resources for you to access. We Suggest you “bookmark” this page in your browser as it is regularly updated.
Advice / Guidance
- The Loftstedt Report – A Review of UK Health and Safety
- Tablets and Medications in first aid
- RIDDOR REPORTING CHANGES from April 2012
- Hands only CPR vs Compressions and Breaths
First Aid Conditions
- Sickle Cell anaemia / disorder / crisis / trait
- Epilepsy / Seizures
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) Signs and symptoms
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) Treatment