Atlantis Training Solutions was founded in 2007 is managed and has been providing an array of courses to happy clients for many years.
The company is formed around an ethos of professionalism, approachability, informality and honesty.
Core aims of the Company
- Help businesses reduce the cost of training with appropriate pricing and tailored quotes
- Reduce stress to business operators / managers with useful information and reminders
- Control the operational burden by being flexible with training times, dates & locations
- Reduce concerns of business owners / managers by training to the highest standards
- Create a positive atmosphere for staff by ensuring training is enjoyable, interactive, useful and usable
With the development of our course scope and a small but well qualified team of trainers, assessors and advisers, Atlantis aims to be a “one-stop-training-solution” for all safety training in small to medium sized businesses and large or corporate customers alike. We love the personal touch, support and advice we feel we give to our clients.
Our range of courses include first aid, fire, manual handling, health & safety, care and food training. We’re sure more will follow as we always aim to support our current client base as their business requires.
Also, if we don’t personally offer the training you’re looking for, we (usually) know somebody who does it and does it well.