12 Hour (2 day) Paediatric First Aid Course aimed at childcare settings.
Syllabus is recognised by OFSTED & National Child Minding Association (NCMA).
Course syllabus also fulfils the course syllabus requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EFYS). Course includes course manual and certification valid for 3 years.
|Course title:||12 hour Paediatric First Aid|
|Award / accreditation:||OFSTED and NCMA recognised|
|Course duration:||2 days (7 hours per day inc. breaks/lunch)|
|Course suitability:||This training course is suitable for childcare settings such as creches, nurseries, montessori schools, first and primary schools. It is also suitable for child minders and nannies.|
|Course syllabus:||• Legal aspects
• Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
• Unconscious casualty (inc. recovery position)
• Managing bleeding and minor injuries
• Burns, shoking, shock and electric shock
• Head injuries, spinal injuries and Fractures
• Meningitis, sickle cell, croup and febrile convulsions
• Foreign bodies in nose, ears eyes and eye injuries
• Anaphylaxis, poisoning, bites, stings and extreme heat and cold
|Qualification validity:||3 Years|
|Assessment method:||Ongoing trainer assessment|
|Maximum attendees:||15 attendees (subject to space)|
|Course price includes:||• A5 First Aid manual – each
• Free annual skills update Training
• Free ongoing advice and support
• Free replacement certificates if lost
• Discount on re-certification and other training with ATS